At Edgedocs we aim to make your sales process as simple as possible. That’s why we’ve to Decide for FreeAgent Integration, an award-winning cloud-based accounting system.
With FreeAgent, you can manage all of your accounting needs from a user friendly interface. Everything is covered, from estimates and invoicing to self-assessments.
Who is it for?
FreeAgent is suitable for most small businesses, including freelancers, contractors, and consultants. You can find out more about them here.
How does FreeAgent Integration work with Edgedocs?
You can connect your FreeAgent and Edgedocs accounts simply by clicking the “Connect” button in the “Our Settings” section of your Edgedocs home screen. All of your Edgedocs contacts will sync over to FreeAgent, along with any new Commercial Invoices, so no need to flick between systems!
Once you have created an invoice in EdgeCTP and copied it to FreeAgent, you may want to cancel the invoice by issuing a Credit Note in EdgeCTP and copying that to FreeAgent too. Again this is relatively simple to do. Just make sure you’ve first connected EdgeCTP to FreeAgent and we’re good to go.
Users of EdgeCTP can connect to the online cloud-based FreeAgent CRM accounting package to seamlessly pass details on:
- Contacts (i.e. client details of firms that you may trade with)
- Stock or Product lines (i.e. items or articles that are sold during a sale)
- Invoices (i.e. sales and commercial invoices support trading with a client)
- Credit Notes (i.e. used to cancel an invoice previously sent to a client)
- Tax Rates (i.e. taxes to be applied on invoices during a sale)
- Accounts (i.e. accounts to which an invoice or credit needs to be applied)
- Settlement (i.e. payments received from clients towards an invoice)